Rascals Pet Photography is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected by collecting minimal and lawful data at all times.
Data collected when you use this website.
1 – Cookies.
When you visit this website for the first time, a small text file called a cookie asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Cookies are small pieces of data stored on your device when websites are loaded in a browser. They are widely used to ‘remember’ you and your preferences. They ensure a consistent and efficient experience for visitors.
If you agree, the file is added. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most Web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the Website.
2 – Online Contact form.
If you complete my online contact form, I ask for your name & email address. I use these only for lawful processing i.e. enabling me to respond to your query. I do not at any time pass your details on to any third-party unless I have your explicit permission.
3 – Links to other Websites.
My Website may contain links to other websites. However, once you have used these links to leave my site, you should note that I do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, I cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should regard the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
4 – Subscription to my Newsletter.
If you subscribe to my newsletter you are explicitly giving consent to receive my newsletter only. You can unsubscribe at any time.
Data collected if Rascals Pet Photography enters into a contract with you.
1 – What information I collect.
I may collect the following information from you:
- Contact information including email address, postal address and telephone number.
- Information about your pet(s).
- Details about your shoot, images from your shoot, images that may be identifiable as you, your family and your pet(s).
Any information I collect is strictly necessary for us to enter into a contract with one another or because it is necessary for me to comply with the law.
2 – Why I collect this information.
I require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service. I do not at any time pass your details on to any third-party unless I have your explicit permission or am required by law to do so.
3 – What I do with the information I gather.
- Provide a service to you.
- Maintain internal record keeping.
- From time to time, I may contact you by email if I feel you may benefit from one of my photography services.
- My business involves the taking of photographs. As such, I intend to archive such works for the lifetime of the business. This is to ensure that clients may retrieve past projects/images, should they need further copies/prints/albums etc. In order to maintain an effective archive, the basic personal data is also retained for the lifetime of the archive.
- My images may be used as promotional material for my business on my website, in blog posts, other social media outlets, flyers & posters, competitions and other legitimate interests. I will always obtain express consent from you before using any image that may be identifiable as you or a member of your family.
Security and Data Breaches.
I am committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, I have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information I collect online.
If I become aware of any data breaches, I will inform you within 72 hours.
Controlling your Personal Information.
You may request details of personal information which I hold about you. Please email me at hi@rascalspetphotography
If you believe that any information I hold on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email me as soon as possible, at the above address and I will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
I will keep your information for a reasonable period after our contract ends and then I will delete your details from my records.
The GDPR 2018 gives you the right to be forgotten or removed from my records at anytime. Please email me, as detailed above and I will erase any details I hold on you.